Alpha Fitness Warranty Policy
At Alpha Fitness, we stand behind the quality and durability of our fitness equipment. We offer a warranty on all of our products to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase.
- All our structural frames, structural moving parts, welds and weight stack plates are covered for 5 years after purchase date.
- Pulleys, bearings, bushings and guide rods are under warranty for 180 days after purchase.
- Upholstery, accessory bars and handles are under warranty for 90 days after purchase.
- The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, including any issues with the mechanical or electronic components of the equipment.
- If a product is found to be defective within the warranty period, we will repair or replace the product free of charge.
- In order to make a warranty claim, please contact our customer service team with a description of the issue and proof of purchase.
- If a product is deemed to have been damaged through misuse or neglect, the warranty will be void.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by improper assembly or maintenance.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser only, and is non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this warranty policy at any time without notice.
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase, and we will do our best to resolve any issues that may arise. If you have any questions or concerns about our warranty policy, please contact us.